- It's Not Too Late!
There is still availability at the resorts and it is possible to find some good dining options at the last minute as things are constantly changing with guest's plans.
- The parks are open longer hours, so you can go in early morning and then head back to your resort for some pool time during the hottest point in the day. Plan to head back into the parks for late afternoon/evening for dinner and nighttime activities. Each of the four Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks now has an evening show, so there is plenty to do.
- Very few refurbishments are scheduled during the summer months so more attraction, as well as both of Disney's water parks, are open.
- Star Wars: Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This brand new nighttime show is going to feature more than just fireworks. There will be video projections on the Chinese Theater taking you to lands far, far away, a tower of fire, LED spotlights simulating lightsabers etc. This new fireworks show opens June 17th, and will be AMAZING!
- Soarin" at Epcot is now open after being closed since January 4th. This attraction now has a third theater to accommodate more guests at one time and the all-new Soarin' Around the World opens June 17th.
- Sounds of Summer Live Concert Series in Epcot featuring different tribute cover band each week, included with general park admission.
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire opens June 17th on Cinderella's castle stage in Magic Kingdom. This fun new stage show will feature Mickey and his pals along with Rapunzel and Flyn Rider, Tiana and Prince Naveen and Anna & Elsa from Arandelle.
- Kilimanjaro Sunset Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom is now open! This park has typically been considered to be a half-day park in the past but not any more. Guests can now enjoy Kilimanjaro Safaris well into the evening hours thanks to the simulated sunlight that has been created in the Harambe Animal Preserve. Since animal behavior can change when going from daytime to evening this may be a completely new experience for you! In addition to the safari ride, Expedition Everest and Kali River Rapids are also now open through the evening.
- The Tree of Life Awakens several times throughout the evening, new Carnivale style street party and a new evening show taking place on Discovery River all add to the new nighttime experience at Disney's Animal Kingdom park, which is now open until 11pm during the summer months.
- FREE Disney Water Park Tickets! Book a Walt Disney World® Resort stay with minimum 4-day theme park tickets and receive up to (4) FREE Disney Water Park tickets to enjoy (up to a $240 savings).
- Frozen Summer Games at Disney's Blizzard Beach and Frozen Ever After at Epcot. Head to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park and enjoy participating in the family-friendly summer Frozen games! You can choose to be on either Team Olaf or Team Kristoff as you take part in several fun activities located all around the park. Both Olaf and Kristoff are on hand to preside over the opening and closing ceremonials each day. Frozen summer games will take place daily through August 21, 2016. Water park general admission is all that is required to participate. Frozen Ever After will officially open on Tuesday, June 21st at Epcot and crowds are expected to be high for this new attraction. The Royal Sommerhaus will host the famous sisters, Princess Anna & Queen Elsa where they will meet with guests in their new location. You will no longer see Anna & Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom once they are in their new location in the Norway pavilion in Epcot.
- There has never been a more magical time to visit the Disneyland® Resort than this summer! With exciting beginnings like the all-new stage show Frozen - Live at the Hyperion, the debut of Soarin' Around the World, unforgettable Star Wars experiences and the thrilling conclusion of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration - now is the bestg time ever to make the most of the magic at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park! Get a closer look at the all-new Frozen- Live stage show by clicking on the video above.
Thinking about taking a Disney cruise? This summer Disney cruises are less than summer 2017! July sailings are up to $565 less per person. Contact me for more information regarding specific dates and pricing.
Disney Cruise Line Highlights:
- Award winning Broadway-style entertainment
- Amazing kids activities and an entire part of the ship dedicated to adults only!
- Lots of food options: buffet, main dining room, grill, specialty dining venues and room service
- Fireworks show at sea
- Character meet & greets with various encounters around the ship
- Disney's unique water attractions on each ship in addition to the swimming pools
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa...
At Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa you can explore incredible pools, an unforgettable, complimentary kids' club and world-class entertainment.
Now through Sept. 26, 2016, you can save 30% on stays of 5+ nights when they book select nights between (Aug. 21 - Dec.19, 2016). Book 4-night consecutive stays and save 25%. If you book an Ocean or Partial Ocean View room, you'll receive a free meal at Ulu Cafe per person, per night of your stay. Plus, if you book before June 27, 2016, you'll also receive a $150 Resort credit.
Booking Window: Now - Sept. 26, 2016
Travel Window: Aug. 21-Dec. 19, 2016
Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Premium View package includes one daily meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) for each Guest (ages 3+) on the reservation per night of your package stay. Meal is only redeemable at Ulu Cafe during normal operating hours and includes one entre´e and one non- specialty beverage. Meal entitlements and Resort credits (limit one per room) may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded, and expire at 11:59 p.m. on package departure date. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3- bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance reservations required.