Captain Hook's Pirae Crew at Disney's Beach Club Resort happening nightly from 5pm - 8:30pm. Reservations are now open for a new group experience that invites young recruits (4yrs - 12yrs) into the world of pirate feasting and treasure seeking, high-energy sailing and swashbucklin' fun.
The new Captain Hook's Pirate Crew at Disney's Beach Club Resort teaches youngsters pirate ways, and lets them follow clues that will lead to hidden treasure and being named to Captain Hook's Pirate Crew. Armed with clues, young buccaneers will comb through the resort and set sail on a pontoon boat around Crescent Lake, in the latest seafaring adventures at Disney's Beach Club Resort. Once the treasure is found, all will join in a Pirate feast that includes selections such as Cannon Meatballs with marinara or macaroni with "gold" sauce for entrees, along with a treasure chest treat or fruit for dessert.
Captain Hook's Pirate Crew is priced at $55 (plus tax) per child. The adventure begins April 28, 2019.
Please be sure to let me know if you would like to book this experience for your child during your Walt Disney World® Resort stay.
Mermaid School will be offered on select dates at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, and Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort. Classes are $50 per hour (plus tax). Bookings are now open.
- Padded patio chairs and couches
- Dedicated Disney Cast Member service
- Cocktail Service
- Mounted television with cable access
- Complimentary sunscreen & other skincare products
- Mini-refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary fruit tray
- Plush towels
- Lockable cabinet
- Charging outlets for mobile devices
NEW Art Classes Offered at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
The art class line-up includes:
- Win, Paint, Show at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Wild About Paint, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Painting on de' Bayou (Adults) & Painting by the Lagoon (kids) at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort. - Note: Children's painting class is $30 per person (plus tax) and designed for those 6yrs and older with accompanying parent required.
- Painting in the Vineyard at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Canvas and Wine Glass Painting on the Boardwalk at Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Fishing Excursions Available Around Walt Disney World® Resort
This is fun for those of all ages. Choose to go aboard a 21-foot Sun Tracker pontoon, which accommodates up to five guests, or step aboard a tournament style NITRO bass fishing boat, which accommodates one or two persons to fish Disney's waterways. Outings are typically two or four hours and are a catch and release program. The fleet has been joined by a new NITRO ZV21, operating out of the Magic Kingdom Park marina.
If you would like to book a guided fishing excursion for your next Walt Disney World® Resort vacation, please let me know so I can get you more information.